Summary: Newark Liberty International Airport recently added Aruba to their growing list of international destinations, offering a direct flight from Newark to Aruba. The new route is expected to see an increase in tourism and boost the economy of both locations.
1. How to Book Your Flight
Booking a flight from Newark to Aruba is made easy with several airlines offering direct flights. United Airlines, JetBlue, and American Airlines all offer non-stop flights to Aruba from Newark Liberty International Airport. Depending on your preference, you can book your flight through the airline’s website or through a third-party travel booking site like Expedia or Priceline.
It is important to keep in mind that the cost of airfare can vary depending on the season and how far in advance you book your trip. In general, booking your flight early will give you the best chance of finding a good deal.
In addition to booking your flight, it is recommended that you also purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against any unforeseen circumstances that may arise during your trip. Many airlines offer travel insurance as an optional add-on when booking your flight.
2. What to Expect During Your Flight
The flight from Newark to Aruba typically takes around four hours, and passengers can expect a comfortable and enjoyable experience. All of the airlines that offer flights on this route provide amenities like in-flight entertainment, refreshments, and WiFi.
Some airlines also offer a premium class option for those looking for extra comfort and luxury during their flight. United Airlines, for example, offers a “Polaris” class on their Newark to Aruba flights, which includes lie-flat seats, upgraded meals, and access to the airline’s exclusive Polaris lounge at Newark airport.
Passengers should also be aware of any entry requirements for Aruba, such as obtaining a visa or presenting proof of a negative COVID-19 test. It is recommended to check these requirements before booking your flight to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience.
3. Things to Do in Aruba
Aruba is a popular destination for tourists due to its beautiful beaches, warm weather, and vibrant culture. Some of the top things to do in Aruba include:
– Visiting Eagle Beach, one of the most picturesque beaches in the world
– Exploring Arikok National Park, which covers nearly 20% of the island
– Taking a sunset sail and watching the sun dip into the Caribbean Sea while sipping on a tropical cocktail
– Trying your luck at one of the island’s many casinos
– Sampling local delicacies like fresh seafood and Dutch-inspired cuisine
4. Accommodations in Aruba
Aruba offers plenty of options when it comes to accommodations, ranging from luxury resorts to budget-friendly hotels. Some of the most popular places to stay include:
– The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba: This five-star resort is located on Palm Beach and offers top-notch amenities like a casino, multiple restaurants, and a state-of-the-art spa
– Divi Aruba All-Inclusive Resort: This all-inclusive resort is perfect for families looking for a hassle-free vacation with everything included
– Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort: Located on Eagle Beach, this boutique hotel offers a more intimate and authentic Aruban experience
The new non-stop flight from Newark to Aruba provides a convenient and comfortable way to travel to this beautiful Caribbean island. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach, explore nature, or indulge in delicious cuisine, Aruba has something for everyone. By offering this new route, Newark Liberty International Airport is helping to boost tourism and strengthen economic ties between New Jersey and Aruba.